View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 03:21 PM   #31
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
IMO the OEM exhaust > anything else because it has all the right support, anti-vibration engineering, and silence system, truly superior to anything that makes noise until you hit 350+ to the tires and then I just use a cutout to bypass that limitation anyways, keeping the car silent and open when needed saves you a headache.

Too bad they all rusted off. Back in the day we used to throw them away. I remember tossing 3 of them into a garbage in a single day for people upgrading. If only we knew... Same with the KA24 though. I gave away so many dohc ka engines for people upgrading to the SR20 and now its like.... ooops!!
Sponsored Links