View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 12:22 PM   #60
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Oh. Yeah, the lighter socket could be done easily. That said I don't think it's worth doing - the part is still available new and cheap (25339-89989) and the part that replaced it in newer Nissans (25339-9B920) looks to be dimensionally compatible if you also got the matching lighter socket that clips into it. Yeah it'll break after several years like the original one did, anything you could design and print would break too.

For the mirror switch, the clips are part of the housing, so it'd be making a new housing for it. IMO if I had power mirrors I'd again just go junkyarding for it, while I was making this I discovered that basically every Nissan up through the 2000s has the same power mirror switch dimensions. The connectors/pinouts are not all the same but they all have the same connections (+ign, ground, left & right side each vertical & horizontal, and 'common').
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote