View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 09:29 PM   #300
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Alright guys I need some help. I currently have a s13 Silvia k's that I swapped in an open 240sx r200 with the 3x2 stubs.

I am looking to upgrade to a Nismo Gt pro LSD. I know that bnr32 come with r200's and they use the 6 bolt output shaft.

Does anyone know if I was to order the gtr version of this diff, if it would fit into the 240sx r200 housing and allow me to use 350z axles? Basically I really want to run this LSD while also upgrading the axles.

Or

Is anyone successfully running the villains stubs with a nismo gt pro LSD? If so then ill just order the correct LSD for my housing and toss the stubs that come with the nismo diff and use the villains stubs instead.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
If im reading this correctly, you have an OPEN diff R200 in your car and you want to use a Nismo LSD. I know that open diff shafts/stubs and LSD output shafts/stubs are different.

LSD output shafts are different lengths. LH side output shaft/tub is shorter than the RH side shaft/stub. I have my LSD output shafts/stubs that I sent it to Villains to have the flanges added, pictured with their lengths.

In order to use the 350Z axles, you'd use your LSD differential output shafts/stubs and have them modified to 6-bolt to mate to the 350Z axles. If you currently have the OPEN/Non-LSD output shafts, you will need to get the passenger LSD output shaft so that the 350Z axle + shaft/stub length are the same.

I hope that makes sense.

*Also, I recall Nismo LSD's provide output shafts, but find out in advance if that is still the case.

2022-11-06 20_19_51-Photo - Google Photos by Jaime Vargas, on Flickr