View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 12:58 AM   #9
IMPerfection
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
IMPerfection is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I'm Ian. I am selling my '04 SRT-4 (270whp, 290wtq, 13.4@108) to build up an S14. My (new to me) car is an Aspen White 1995 SE. It's completely stock and I am the 2nd owner, the first being a 45-year old lady. The plans are to completely redo the suspension first, and then if the 130,000 mile KA hasn't blown by then, either turbo it, or swap in an SR20. Big surprise there, right? Aesthetically, I think my zenki is beautiful stock, but I'll likely do an S15 front end and Nissan Japan OEM aero kit when it's time to repaint the car, as my dream car from my youth was an S15. I can't wait to track this car though, that's the first priority!

I am not much into drifting, though it's crazy fun. I prefer road course grip-style racing. I'm almost 18, and I will be joining the SCCA (already an NASA member, their rules for minors driving were more accepting, I felt) and getting into club racing of some sort. Since I'm on scholarship at college (graduated high school early) I will hopefully be able to afford the ridiculous cost of racing.

I've already gleaned a huge amount of valuable information off Zilvia, and can't wait to make some contributions of my own. Here's a photo of my SRT-4, and I'll snap some of the new Zenki tomorrow and post them up too.
IMPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote