View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 03:51 AM   #64
thinkmonkey

Trader Rating: (0)
thinkmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
New Old School

I'm Dave, and I was just banished from NWN after 3 years of loyalty and I'm pissed. Well, because of that and because I'm in the middle of the timing set on my KA24DE, the D being the real bitch because that means the pan comes off. Should have pulled the motor...

I'm the second owner of a gray '93 240sx coupe, I had to take the pink pinstripes off when I bought the car. It was my dream platform to build off of; 5spd, NO ac/pw/pl, no mods, factory serviced, clean as hell, 75k miles. I've put on 55k myself and I'm all about clean clean clean when it comes to everything. Almost my mods are suspension/weight related, sans a few mods to the airbox/fan/shroud/AIV and some other things to make her easier to work on. I LOVE TIRES. Anybody who runs ES100's in the front and federals in the back is a fool in my book, that's how I crashed her 3 years ago and I learned from that (entire rear suspension procured from NWN guys)

I run Falken Rt-615's and Toyo Proxes RA-1's, all in 15". I'm always looking for a softer compound that still has full tread depth and doesn't require heatcycling/shaving for the dry.

I live in Seattle WA, RIP NWN. I will miss you.

-Dave
thinkmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote