View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 11:20 AM   #842
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
If anyone had hardships as a result, I'm sorry you went through that and I was also impacted. But if you want to continue on a campaign to point a finger at someone, what is there to gain from it?
You were impacted, to what degree? Did you lose your job? Did you close your business? Did you move? Were you unable to provide for your family? Were you demonized for choosing not to inject an experimental jab with a succession of boosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
all I said was the first few days count. even if it was made in a lab in China, you don't go around calling it a hoax, especially not when a significant part of the voting population of the US listens to you...
Alex, you do realize that one a virus is released, it cannot be contained, right? Put your biases of the previous guy aside and realize that nothing could have been done. Nothing.

Question, has China handled it any better? Forcing people to stay inside by welding doors shut, brutalizing citizens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
So the US and China and whoever the fuck else should continue to fund, experiment, and create highly contagious, deadly viruses that, once unleashed on to the population, can cause a global pandemic?
It's not an 'I told you so', more like, you killed millions once through 'GOF research', can we not do it again?
We can't even cure the common cold. Probably shouldn't be fucking around with deadly coronaviruses. The 'vaccine' they came up with and still isn't fully approved, doesn't prevent infection, doesn't stop the spread, and efficacy wanes after weeks.
So stay at home. Live in a bubble. IDGAF. I'm going to live my life.
Yes, you must accept that it was YOUR fault Covid was unleashed on the world. It was YOUR fault because YOU didn't stay home and wear a mask in your basement. GTFO. And you say I eat up propaganda?
The only way society is going to heal is by people airing their grievances and having discussions. A lot of people are pissed off and I dont blame them. Pretty fucked up when you cant visit your loved one in a nursing home and they're behind a glass window. Draconian measures, look no further than how New Zealand and Australia handled it, COVID camps, complete horse shit.

At least people are starting to wake up and look at these issues from different angles.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote