View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 11:43 PM   #845
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
You were impacted, to what degree? Did you lose your job? Did you close your business? Did you move? Were you unable to provide for your family? Were you demonized for choosing not to inject an experimental jab with a succession of boosters?

Alex, you do realize that one a virus is released, it cannot be contained, right? Put your biases of the previous guy aside and realize that nothing could have been done. Nothing.

Question, has China handled it any better? Forcing people to stay inside by welding doors shut, brutalizing citizens?

The only way society is going to heal is by people airing their grievances and having discussions. A lot of people are pissed off and I dont blame them. Pretty fucked up when you cant visit your loved one in a nursing home and they're behind a glass window. Draconian measures, look no further than how New Zealand and Australia handled it, COVID camps, complete horse shit.

At least people are starting to wake up and look at these issues from different angles.

You make too many points and I agree with all of them.

The one thing I want to say is I am pretty fucking pissed still about the entire thing. The lockdown caused my 79+ year old dad a lot of hardship, especially owning a barbershop. Also, my mom had to go through those blm riots and almost had her business ransacked. I definitely have a lot of anger about the entire situation, especially being demonized for not wanting the vaccine.

People believe everything they see on TV, it's fucking pathetic. The modern day liberal is a parasite to america.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote