View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 02:28 PM   #846
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
oh cry my a fucking river dude... My struggle was more than your struggle so it invalidates what you went through. Point made, bravo!
Tear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
You make too many points and I agree with all of them.

The one thing I want to say is I am pretty fucking pissed still about the entire thing. The lockdown caused my 79+ year old dad a lot of hardship, especially owning a barbershop. Also, my mom had to go through those blm riots and almost had her business ransacked. I definitely have a lot of anger about the entire situation, especially being demonized for not wanting the vaccine.

People believe everything they see on TV, it's fucking pathetic. The modern day liberal is a parasite to america.
Yeah well, as much as I agree with you the powers at be have done a fantastic job at tearing the country apart (even globally). In the end you have to accept your fellow man for who they are and just hope that they'll end up realizing the fault of their ways. In the meantime, I keep a nice safe distance from people trying to peddle propaganda. Not interested in blm, equity, racism, pride, climate change, you name it... at this point they've pushed these issues/agendas so far that they are meaningless.

Sell crazy elsewhere, we're all stocked up!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote