View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #15
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Listen up, there are 3 versions of gauge cluster in question:

1) KA24E
2) KA24DE
3) SR20DET

all from the S13.

All gauges except tach and speedo will work regardless of platform and engine/gearbox combo.

With tach, DOHC tach, regardlessif it came from an SR or KA, will interchange across #2 and #3. SOHC will only work with #1. This is why if you swap an SR ino a twin cam car, you're good. If you swap an SR into a single cam car, you will need to swap out the tach to one from a twin cam, SR or KA twin cam.

The S13 VSS signal is the samea cross all trims. All speedos will interchange, with one caveat: USDM speedos will show mph while JDM speedos will show the corresponding kph.

Now, please show respect to members who are trying to help you. I realize that search is acting up so that's why I posted the info to help you out.

You have no idea how frustrating it is because that must have been the 10th time I typed this exact post this month.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote