Thread: NISMO lsd
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 03:57 AM   #35
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
Like dousan said, most big name companies make good LSD's. Personally, I like 2 ways for drift. Most people would agree with me but some like 1.5 ways. 1.5 ways give a nice turn in but most people use them for HPDE timetrial style driving. If I were you, I'd get a Kaaz, Tomei, ATS, Nismo, or a Cusco. I would go with Tomei or Kaaz for the cheaper price but some people have more money to spend and it might be worth it to throw down on a more adjustable differential. Personally, I like my tomei set to 100% lock and I don't feel the need to adjust it.
You think that would be good also for daily driving?? I'm afraid because there aren't other people here with nissan and different lsd that can help me..and I need to order it from usa or japan..
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote