View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 12:56 PM   #90
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for chiming in both, I appreciate it. The description of the adhesive I used stated that a "gap of up to 4mm" can be filled using the stuff, so I assumed my method wouldn't cause any issues. Because I didn't want to rely on just filling the gauge with adhesive my plan was to imitate the Tech-Bond kit by gluing a sheet of PTFE over it once it had cured. Finding out the glue did not work with PTFE at all in my test setup I just didn't feel comfortable anymore chasing this solution, especially after finding out how plentiful "good" tanks apparently are on this side of the globe.