View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways? I can probably speak for 90% of users that NOBODY reads that stuff.

If you want people to see the rules, put them in the sections people would post the "illegal" activity in.

Thanks for "clearing up" absolutely nothing. And no I'm not posting this in an attempt to show that you "singled me out" It's in an attempt to show how ridiculous this site has become. No wonder all of the dudes who made this site awesome back in 2005 left.

Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.