View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #353
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Got pretty lucky tonight. Me and two buddies were going to taco bell to get some food, and I was driving through the pretty big strip mall and seen that the lot wasnt plowed from the snow a couple days ago. So I decided to do a quick slide around, not seeing the cop that was parked further down the lot....

Anyway cop pulls me over calls me an idiot(dont blame him), and asks for my license and insurance. Come to find out I don't have my up to date insurance card... At this point cop is being a huge jerk

Now I start to get a little more then worried while he goes back to this car. Comes back, gives me my license and a ticket for a NON-MOVING VIOLATION. "Improper start of a parked vehicle," I couldn't believe it.

I was being super polite the whole time, so I hoped that helped. Anyways, moral of the story not all cops are pricks, and dont be an idiot like me.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote