View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #80
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I believe what he is trying to say is this is the "Chuki Aero Thread," not the "Chuki Front Thread." I believe the title implies and the OP intended for this to be a thread showcasing different aero on Chuki cars, not simply stock Chukis. That was my understanding, anyway- I could be wrong.
Agreed, the Stock Chuki pics/posts should be.omitted from this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2191 View Post
Maybe so, but when the first chuki I see on the first page has NO aero as well as a few others with the expection of JDM bumper lights, fog lights, or a Zenki Lip, you might as well get on their case as well because as far as i know JDM bumper lights or a Pignose/Zenki isnt under the category of "Aero"

QFT! The intentions the OP had is great, but the people posting pics of stock chukis ruined it, I kinda understand the OP posting his stock car because he wanted to get the ball rolling, and didn't want to use someone else's pics, so he posted his car but it was monkey see, monkey do...lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote