Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #33
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
Why not both? The G is mechanically the same as the Z, so all of the performance parts fit.

I will agree that everything on the Z/G is expensive, even still on a 10 year old chassis. I started with an SR swapped S13, went FWD in a G20t, then the G35. G35 is waaay superior to the s-chassis, in terms of comfort and features, but it's also big, heavy, and expensive. Looks are subjective from person to person, I think they both are great looking cars. I picked up the S14 last year as a project car mainly because I was familiar with it and it's cheap fun. I've spent almost $3K in performance mods on the G, and have about $3K worth of parts for the 240SX (engine swap, etc) and I'll say the $3k goes a lot further, in terms of performance upgrade over stock, on the 240.
This is the route I am considering. I really like the G35. I want an 08 G35 as a DD, while I build up the S14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
the wheels on that g35 coupe........ man, they gotta go.

(unless you're black. if you're black its ok)

and thats NOT a racist comment. i'm just doing a chappelle and saying that latinos have a preference when it comes to wheels (they usually stick out past the fenders). white people have a preference (usually weird, over-priced chrome wheels).... blacks love them forgiatto wheels.... and asians will ejaculate any time they see volk te37s

IM JUST SAYING.........
I can vouch for the black side this man speaks truth. I have seen those EXACT wheels more than once on different cars. Accords, sentra's impalas etc. I have several family members with wheels like these.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote