View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 05:20 PM   #164
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
It's something that I struggle with when I meet other S chassis owners. They are all a means to an end, in some regard. But what varies is that particular end that people have in mind.

I struggle when I meet S chassis owners who car less about the car, and more what they do with it. Personally, I can't get to that point where I view the car as a tool. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that people are enjoying themselves, and we all have this common bond with these cars, but there is a mindset that I sometimes can't identify with. I have a much stronger emotional attachment. These cars stepped into a period in my life where I was really struggling with a lot, and with/without trying to sound cheesy, did kind of save me. Not everyone is going to have that same kind of a-ha moment, and I probably put too much emotional meaning behind it, but it's what makes me happy.