View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 03:44 PM   #5
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Oh man, one of these would be sweet for a low power seat time drift car or street car. If I weren't trying to purchase a house I'd snag one for my S13!

Have a VG30DE laying around for my Z32 as well, a pair of the 300hp rated ones would surely make for an interesting TT setup! All of the twins capable of this power will run you well past $2500, but these make a compelling option for under $2k and probably outperform the competition in every aspect!

Oh man, they are oil cooled too which could clean things up on most simple setups! Not that two coolant lines on an SR cause much headache, but the engines that originally don't have a coolant feed/return it is a huge plus.