View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:53 AM   #15
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet01
Haha...I luv it how the ones wit the most posts here are the complete jerkoffs of the thread.

Anywayz, trsilvias13....thats pretty much the set up im using now. Its not bad at all. The car juss needs to be lowered definately

ayuaddict.... I def am looking at the Grids but in 17s in the rears and was goin to throw the N1Rs up front. Get that staggered set-up. Its going to take 2-3 months to get any Rota Grids in at the wheel shop and all the Rota Grids i found online come in 4x100 patterns. Any other input would be nice in a 6 spoke wheel and if you wanna give me another shitty opinion about my set up, I dont give a damn cause again....u are J.E.R.K.O.F.F.S.

Well, since you are just begging me to keep it real...

Lets begin.

What in the hell possessed you to purchase low profile tires when your car has ZERO need for them. Your car is sitting higher than that ford in the back ground. By the way it looks right now, your car might win pizza cutter of the year.

You want to and are willing to wait three months for crappy rims? You're so cute.

I hope you figure out propper wheel sizing, because my integra has a lower offset than you do.