View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 08:13 PM   #37
wheresthaboost?
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wheresthaboost? is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Dude, I have spoken back to the text in your post here with EVERYTHING I have responded with. I am not telling you NOT to do it, I am telling you how to do it if you plan to have the car any longer than a month after getting the engine in it without killing yourself and/or the car in the process.
You're not even 16 yet, but you want to undertake the engine swap and look to do the work yourself, I applaud your fervor, but I have and will continue to tell you that your focus is in the wrong place at the wrong. Have you not been paying attention to what you're being told? Learn to drive the car first, then modify the driveline for more power, THEN learn to drive the car modified, THEN aim for more power. It has been stated several times here, I don't know if it can be stated any more succinctly without the posts in response becoming more "flames" in nature, I actually commend my own and others' patience with this thread.
Sorry if I didnt make it clear but I am taking your advice, im looking for a stock s14 to learn on and when I do get it ill be making suspension modifications and such until im ready for the big swap...

RB25DET S13
wheresthaboost? is offline   Reply With Quote