View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #1649
koyv90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
koyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
See that picture that I'm trying to get info on. About .5 of an inch more and that's your 2" drop. Doesn't look like much, does it?

Ksports can lower the car plenty. Don't even worry about it. Heck, Damon (CamryonBronze) ran them for a while and went lower than 2"

Anyway, not 100% on how much drop this person has but I'm sure the lower mount isn't bottomed out. The FRONTS are the only 9" +12, the rears are not the same specs.

See that donkey ball horseshit you've got going on there (in terms of wheel fitment)?

Now let's see something with a better drop:

Even the rears look sweet.

What I meant to say about +22 is that it's conservative for S13's. You won't have to stretch your tires as much. And since you have rolled your fenders already, you should be fine running it.
Thanks man i like the first one you linked the +12 offset. But yea your right it would need more of a drop haha. I like to be little to no gap so i get what your saying.
koyv90 is offline   Reply With Quote