View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 12:44 PM   #76
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys! I appreciate the motivation, especially since this project has taken way longer than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wtf??? i'll be right over!!!

Welcome anytime! I had IDAS4 and 5 working previously in a SEGA R-Tuned cab but without the ID4-8 card reader it's not much fun, can't save times, mod cars, unlock races, etc..

That was the challenge with this cab, SEGA discontinued the IC cards many years ago and no one has them, plus after 150 plays each card gets deactivated. Managed to find a NOS box of 100 ID4 English cards and a NOS box of 30 cleaning cards to go with it from China.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote