View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 07:04 PM   #80
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post
Damn, all this magic, right next door in Florida! I'd love to see this thing in person some day.
For sure, shoot me a message.

Small update, dropped the car back on the ground finally, raised ride height a little.

Also got around to building a cart for my TIG, found a file cabinet that fits nicely, built a frame around it, and CAD/printed some clips to hold my rod containers. Did these in orange PLA to test a few variations and the final clips in PETG, holding up great so far.

And a teaser for my new gauge setup, no more NX1600 cluster or Apex'i EL gauges, this will work much better with the VR30.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote