View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 07:55 PM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
Ahhh. I get that old school feel. I like that. This is the kind of stuff I like looking at. I've always liked the gold VSXX.
Although I do find the current aero options interesting, I am very "old fashioned" and prefer OEM parts as well as OEM fitment.

If this were a track-only build, I would definitely take this in a different direction (think GT1/Koguchi), but considering the fact that I'm building both my S13 as S14 with the idea of keeping them for the rest of my life, the plan is to restore them (err, replicating that J-land appeal) while adding my own twist to them.

Also, while the color red is my own personal favorite color, I will not be keeping this car red. Too many red "Type-X's" running around in California. I've decided to stick with the Lexus color chart on both the S13 and S14. Flashy colors are fun, but classy colors have really grown on me.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote