View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 04:18 PM   #14
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Although I do find the current aero options interesting, I am very "old fashioned" and prefer OEM parts as well as OEM fitment.

If this were a track-only build, I would definitely take this in a different direction (think GT1/Koguchi), but considering the fact that I'm building both my S13 as S14 with the idea of keeping them for the rest of my life, the plan is to restore them (err, replicating that J-land appeal) while adding my own twist to them.

Also, while the color red is my own personal favorite color, I will not be keeping this car red. Too many red "Type-X's" running around in California. I've decided to stick with the Lexus color chart on both the S13 and S14. Flashy colors are fun, but classy colors have really grown on me.
Totally agree with you. Exactly how I'm building my cars. I don't plan on selling either. The next s13 I own will most likely just be an imported 180sx type X and just be a cruiser. Suspension, wheels done. Maybe a bolt on or two.

I am not a fan of red personally, but your car pulls it off very well.