View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 09:24 AM   #91
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
The reason why I posted it here is because my situation illustrates the RISK every flipper/seller/importer/reseller/etc faces, there is an inherent risk in trying to procure parts to sell.
Of course there's risk involved, no one said otherwise. The major difference between you and the other guys is that you offer a unique product/service in procuring factory Nissan parts instead of selling used JDM parts for prices based on hype and flame emoji's. That's really unfortunate with the price hikes on the container. Maybe you can wait until it gets cheaper or you find another service? I don't think you are locked in to any ETA last time I checked..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links