View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #356
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
yessssir you know how?
oh and before doing this either make your window go all the way down to reach the bolts , or if you want to pull off whole assembly for inspection (i would recommend if you got some spare time)then leave it all the way up

take off door panel by unsrewing your door handle, gently pry off switches/control panel and take off harness, pry off door lever, pry off the tabs that cover the screws on the door panel and everything else i can't remember

take off door panel, once it is off you'll notice a protective film, peel that off

the window sits on two rails (one which is powered to move the window up and down)

------if you want to pull the whole window assembly
take off the metal trim outside of door on top of door where the window is that can be removed by taken off a screw or two i believe and prying that off as well to give you a good clearance for what comes next

unbolt the two rails and basically have someone help you wiggle/pull it out and watch for the window's round metal stoppers
then set it somewhere clean (i.e. cardboard) as there is grease along side the rails and you can reset the height of the window for your needs and just work in reverse order afterward
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote