View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
When i had my S14, I was making left turn at a 4 way stop sign road cross. as i proceed making left turn in front of him, he just drove his car forward and dent my front passenger side bumper corner. As soon as he ran into me, i can see his wife turn around and gave him a blow. old fuck said the damage was not bad and maybe i should just chill because he does not have money to repair it for me. so my bro told me maybe i should just let him go because the damage was too light to claim the insurance too. ....the old dude was very happy.

when i had brought my brand new solara which was not even a month yet, i got side impacted by an old men who came out from the side road (i was at a main street) who was only looking at his right side but not his left side (where i am coming from). I saw his visual direction and i even horned hard to warn him, i also had witness that i was driving straight and sound my horn before the collision. Later the old man accused me ran the stop sign, but good thing police report noted it was clearly his fault (i don't have damn stop sign on my road) and his insurance fixed my car.
You need to learn proper english, I can't understand word your saying.. :hammer:

Anyways, Old people should die at like 50. They're completely useless..
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote