View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
It bothers me sometimes... but I'm just like... "they're old" so whatever. Haha. I've saved so many old people from getting in accidents it's ridiculous(by moving out of their way, stopping for them, etc.).

One time I'm going down this one lane road as I exit off of a main road. I get to the end where it's a stop sign. There's someone facing me, but they can only go left, in front of me, into a little crescent(if they went straight it would be into oncoming traffic on a major road... aka the one I just came off of. I can go straight or right.). I'm waiting... waiting... give the old man the wave. He just stares at me. I'm just like wtf and go straight. I look in my rear view mirror and he's just cruising down this one way exit the wrong way. I drove back out onto the major road and miraculously there was no 10 car pileup like expected.

It blew my mind though. Did he not notice it was impossible for two car to fit... hence ONE WAY. OH, and the signs?! He would have had to basically pull a u-turn to get onto the road once he got to the end.

I just don't plan on getting that old.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote