Thread: Eugene, Oregon!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missi240sx View Post
Oh good to know! I will for sure check that site out. Are those guys at UO on here?

Maybe someone can help me out? I wanna convert my headlights to brighter ones. As of right now they are basic stock that give off the dull yellow look...lol. I'm NOT looking to get an HID kit that costs like $180. I just want some brighter bulbs. Can anyone suggest a product? Also, would it be easy to DIY? Or am i gonna have to take it to a shop to get done? Thanks in advance for your help and welcomes
Hella h4 conversion housings with new bulbs. They go right in, all you need is a screwdriver.

Susquehanna MotorSports - Auto Performance Product
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote