View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #995
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Es14 View Post
Hey guys I've searched and haven't found too much info,

I'm about to complete my set of 17x10 +18 on my s14. What's the most tire I can fit while being relatively low and clearing the stock rolled front/rear fenders for track? I'm also looking to run a square set up.

I pm'ed kooki about it and he had 235/40/17 all around. Anyone else try pushing it past this while keeping low? Pics would be great!
im on 18x10 +18 in the rear with 235/40/18's and i have about 5 mils left between the tire and fender. my car is just lowered on stock arms and tucking about half of the tire. you should be fine running 235/40/17 all the way around.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote