View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #31
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Just to nit-pick a little bit, I hate when it is called re-barreling and people get new lips. Technically it is all a barrel but I prefer to call the outside portion a lip and the inside portion a barrel.
]
looks great dude..good job..
on your post, i somewhat agree,
re barreling-re-lipping.and just switching lips should be 3 different things.
re-lipping sounds more like cutting and welding in a new lip. and changing lips is what you did.
I called up Eric, (thanks to the guy who posted before with his info)
I had the front wheels repaired but the rear Weds Kranze rapiers, are causing me some serious drama, (LAX wheel repair) straightened one lip out and relipped the other so now one is shorter than the other..WTF?? and the one that was straightened out is all crinkly??wtf again..
so i gave them a cease and desist and i told him i was gonna take therear wheels away and just take them to ERic's shop and he said he has a new 6.5" lip he could just cut and wled in. I am hoping to have an effective 7-8 inch lip when he is done.