View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 11:26 AM   #800
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Most schools that have decided to ban CRT are actually banning discussion of race relations from the formation of the United States until now. They're banning discussion about how treating a certain group of people as "less than" meant the Bill of Rights didn't apply to them. They're banning discussion about redlining, about localization of the crack epidemic, about environmental factors in poverty- and those weren't heavily delved into to begin with.

That's literally the basis of fucking CRT bro.

How about instead of bellying aching about perceived historic injustices, highlighting the historic mile stones of human freedom and progress... And building off that to encourage kids to improve themselves and do better.

Quote:
Haven't we all seen the effects of politicians' lack of understanding in the automotive world having far-reaching repercussions? Why do we think those same politicians will spend the time coming up with nuanced answers for what CRT is and how it is applied to American teachers and their curricula?
Whataboutism.

Quote:
What is grooming? To most conservatives, being inclusive and providing places to feel accepted seems to be grooming. Being supportive of a person coming out as other than their sex seems to be grooming.
It seems to be...because it is.

Teaching kids about having two daddies, boys wearing dresses and picking pronouns is literally indoctrination into sexual deviant lifestyles. It's not education.

Quote:
Do limits need to be set with regard to gender-affirming surgery on people whose brains are still developing? Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.
Should people who support, preform or propose gender affirming surgery be thrown from buildings rooftops?Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.

Quote:
Is there proof that exposure to some level of sexualized imagery makes one more or less likely to engage in dangerous behavior when older? Is it any worse than absolute puritanism? Again, this requires actual data rather than bullshit anti-woke facebook memes.
Sounds good. Let's start by collecting data. First data points should be banning all grooming behavior for the next 100 years. 3 generations should give us a good data points to determine if it should be banned for another 100 years or permanently.

Quote:
Where is the proof that this subset of people are actually raising children specifically to abuse them?

If you present allegations, support them with legitimate data.
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...al-pedophiles/

Dude. You aren't getting it. Are you literally asking for data measuring the harm grooming childern has? Can you give me the data on why we shouldn't legalize murder?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote