Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 10:50 PM   #43025
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
its the usdm lip

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ITR-Typ...kIIR:rk:3:pf:0

Whats nice is the center piece with some timing sits on top of the center opening on the navan bumper. Also sits pretty flush around the corners. The lip on my car is only attached at bumper by the wheel well. for $32 its a decent product.
So I ended up ordering from that exact company and item off their website..I got the JDM version with no center lip ledge thing, and also fits like every other JDM version i got, 1.5" too short to go from edge to edge. I want to say I received the wrong one, we'll see after I contact the company.

edit: Jan 4th, 2019
Finally got in contact with the said company(Magic Drift) and they confirmed that I was sent the wrong lip due to website error. So I'll update again when I receive the correct item, so that we all may come to a conclusion on which lip to buy for S14 Navan once and for all. I am personally tired of buying lips in hopes that it fits, I didn't get lucky like most people did and it's taking me 3+ tries. Dealing with Magic Drift as a company was a pleasure so far, they answer their phones right away and very quick with e-mail responses.

Last edited by mad-ass; 01-05-2019 at 05:50 AM..
mad-ass is offline   Reply With Quote