newslidz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
newslidz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to newslidz
KA The KA GT3076R build in Cincinnati TO MANY PICS

HERE TO REP FOR MY KA PALS OUT THERE

Will be TONS OF PICS I THINK

UGH I have been on here for some time now but money sucks parts cost to much lol and well im just broke. So i figured i would get a jump so you guys dont get sick of me posting pics of taking off 2 bolts at a time

I bought the car April 09 dirt cheap no rust..
It ran but it was a wreck, No seat belts, celica seats with with carrige bolts holding them in. was a real joke..

It had been painted atleast 3 times with a can and was sharp enough to cut you .

Starting with the day it was dropped off

any way first things that needed to be addressed was the shot clutch slave. took care of that and by passed that damn block. Made my life much better.

I drove the car for about 3 months till I started reading about this 248/248 cam swap people were doing. Then I saw a video of it on youtube and was like well it might not be like boost but it sounds sick!

Of course when I do it all goes to hell 2 days later but was sweet

After this began the tear down for some reason my mind and hands had 2 diffrent Ideas on what we were doing. I was suppose to just take the head to get checked out tanked cams put back to check and throw it back together and well this is were we took the turn to overhaul..

Out with the old

and out came the motor

well of course i wasnt done tearing things up. So I attacked the interior also

and also out came the sub frame " I STOLE THIS PIC TO CONTINUE MY STORY"

OK next step after that was to install SPL solid sub frame bushing and uh WOW these guys were no joke to install you can see my mangled self adjusting wrench because my impact got them so far in then i did the rest by hand

also met with Shift Jin and picked up a j30 diff and axles fyi really kool dude. If you live in Ky or near Winchester hes the go to guy

Ok back on track to getting it where it needs to be and when the money really started flying

redid the trunk with spary on truck bed liner came out great looks great

lol ^ for my 5 lug I have a set of s14 se wheels

next task was the seats if you have a s13 im sure you know the back seats are not people friendly being that they are to small and when your tall and you have s14 seats that go back farther then stock it makes it worse. so its a looks only so I bought some Sem fabric dye and did the rear seats black.

SO MUCH BETTER

I also picked up some s14 seats for my car from shift jin btw he is my # PARTS GUY and started on the audio side of my car... Yea yea i know my build is all over the place but its gonna be finished all at once so i try to keep it balanced.

In the rear was a custom 6 1/2 install but same up front but componets and its all kicker..

Along with installing guages and greddy turbo timer while the dash was out of the way

Then picked up greddy TI-C ON SALE 460 SHIPPED couldnt pass

Ok onto the motor and drivetrain

Quick list on parts below

Garret Gt3076r .82
Peak-boost mani
Cp 9.1 and .20 over
Crowler rods
ACL bearings
ARP everything mains head and rods
Brand new timing chain ass
Cometic HG
Xsessive manufacturing oil pan
full port and polish
micro polished and balanced crank/ rota ass
supertech valve train including
.5 over valves and dual TI springs and retainers
Kelford 272 Cams
Tial Q 50mm bov
Tial 38mm waste gate
Ebay Greddy style oil pan
earl fittings and russel lines for oil and coolant.
300zx diff 4.08 gear with j30 5 bolt axles

I have z32 tranny but not ready to drop the 1000+ in doing the swap for it.
I plan on running a ACT 6puck sprung xtreme kit
Aem ems series 2 with ls coil conversion
I need a front mount set up
and fuel and then tuned

What came in the mail and the people at Fr Sport are great competitive prices and price matching and always there to help you out

JUST A RED TOP SR

Last edited by newslidz; 01-15-2012 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: fixd alot of bad links
newslidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links