View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #110
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20drifter1 View Post
All you need is the 180sx amber and clear turn signal with wires. Extend the wires to connect the side clear wires to the top square 180sx bumper lights and the amber wires to the bottom round amber lights on the bumper on your picture.It's just plug and play. The only modification you will do is extend the wires.
Thank you, that sounds a lot simpler than I imagined it would be!
Although now I will have to buy those turn signals just for the harness, gosh darn kouki 180SX haha.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if my turn signals came with any wires or sockets. Although since they look orange, there might be sockets with amber bulbs in them after all? I'll have to check. If not, hopefully the sockets from the USDM or the half-clear chuki lights will work.

By the way, are the kouki turn signals dual-function by any chance, where they stay lit like the USDM turn signals, and flash brighter? Or are they single-function like the rear turn signals, where they're only on when flashing?