View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 07:21 AM   #258
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by connors13 View Post
just wanting to point it out- that black vert is being built currently and that picture is a test fit. i know 15x10 isn't the cookie cutter way and its not approved on zilvia but the car has come a long way in a small amount of time. we the owner of the car and I sr swapped it in a day, its going dual caliper and we are caging the car as soon as we get the time and materials all lined up and thats just the next few things on the list. i think its a little unfair to post an unfinised car in one of these threads. also that first car has a unique style and you can tell it has some time and effort put into it, anyone who doesn't appreciate that should probably quit the car scene all together. I can understand if you were posting up cars that are kitted on stock wheels and suspension that are super beat and have no hope or super rice'd out garbage but posting up drift cars or cars with potential and are being built is kind of dumb. just my opinion