View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 04:26 PM   #610
nateDEEZY

Trader Rating: (0)
nateDEEZY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nateDEEZY
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. A little bit about myself, starting with car history. My first car was a 91' Honda CRX Si OBD-1 B16a Conversion sold that car >=] Then my second car was 94' Nissan 300zx with only 54K miles was rear ended in 10/04' and was totaled out =/ and then my third car was a 91' Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo was stolen and destroyed by assholes 12/31/07. Now I'm hoping to be a PROUD owner of a 97' 240sx SE this week ;] Due to my previous profession, a clean driving record was a must. I always get left behind driving 5 mph over the limit. I was a touge freak last 2 years of high school and 1 year after that. I grew up and left the street touge'ing behind 2 years ago =[ (But I am known to open it up on nice backgrounds within reason) But I still haven't forgotten why I like cars ;]

I don't know how many of you do this, but I read this in a magazine and was like "Oh shit, haha I do that too!"
"Just going to work, I practice something Jackie Stewart, unless it was Stirling Moss, said decades ago, 'Try to drive so smoothly that a passenger can't feel the transitions." When you can drift Grandma through the esses without making her look up from her crossword puzzle, you can talk about smooth." An excerpt from Don't Let Yourself Get Spoiled by Cory Farley

What am I looking for you ask?
Hoping to meet like minded respectful individuals, yah feel? And hopefully a few cats that could teach me a thing or two about the 240 and doesn't mind a newbie-ish kind of question once and a while. Not the kind of cat that feels it's necessary to skirt every gear and peel out of the parking lot, ugh.

Anyways, I know it's much. Just thought it'd be coo to properly introduce myself to the community.
nateDEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote