View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:18 PM   #13987
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Those are going to make killer project cars when they get 2010's S-chassis prices.
Ya know I wonder about how the pricing on these is going to move over time. Toyota/Subaru is making so few of them, even if they go a few more years the total production numbers are going to be NOTHING compared to the cheap cars we used to pickup. Supply and demand for a solid RWD car is huge these days, once all of the Schassis, Zchassis and BMW's are depleted these will be all that is left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
HOW?! Dealers in my area are marking them up $6-7k. $10+k on top of msrp out the door for a sub $30k car is horse shit.
I saw the same markups, but we have a few dealers willing to sell at MSRP too. Just got lucky with a friend at a dealer who reached out and got me an allocation at MSRP. Again it comes back to the supply of these being so scarce, seems most people won't wait and just pay the insane markup to get into one for the "hype" of it. I'd never consider paying $40k for one of these, even knowing how good they are.