View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 09:57 AM   #840
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by om1kron
What are you contributing to society with your fascination about how or why a disease could've possibly been weaponized.
So the US and China and whoever the fuck else should continue to fund, experiment, and create highly contagious, deadly viruses that, once unleashed on to the population, can cause a global pandemic?

It's not an 'I told you so', more like, you killed millions once through 'GOF research', can we not do it again?

We can't even cure the common cold. Probably shouldn't be fucking around with deadly coronaviruses. The 'vaccine' they came up with and still isn't fully approved, doesn't prevent infection, doesn't stop the spread, and efficacy wanes after weeks.

Quote:
I generally do not like people or like being in big crowds and especially if people are coughing up a lung. Covid or no Covid.
So stay at home. Live in a bubble. IDGAF. I'm going to live my life.

Quote:
We want to point the finger and blame someone for a global pandemic but nobody wants to look in the mirror and say that I was willing to do my part to figure out how to navigate in a world where it may potentially be unsafe to be around other people and we continued to do whatever we wanted.
Yes, you must accept that it was YOUR fault Covid was unleashed on the world. It was YOUR fault because YOU didn't stay home and wear a mask in your basement. GTFO. And you say I eat up propaganda?