View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Only two months left till the Poker Run. Registration cut off will be August 10th. I need to confirm the food count and get the numbers off to the event sponsors and checkpoints. Registration has slowed down a bit. If you have even been thinking of attending this event, go up and register now. Help me to help the kids, and have a great day in the meantime. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

If you can't make the Poker Run for whatever reason, and just want to meet us up on the Mountain for dinner, that is perfectly fine, just let me know. If your hesitating because of the costs, let me know and perhaps we can work something out. Participation is important to the event.

Don't forget that there is a pre-event meet, on the Friday, August 16th. That meet will be at the starting point of the Poker Run. We will get together and I can give out any instructions, collect some payments, and be around for any questions. We normally go for a short cruise and get some dinner/appies. Let me know if you intend to make it out to the pre-event meet. If you cannot attend the Poker Run, feel free to come to the pre-event meet.

I continue to work on getting some really nice raffle items and I think once again this year, you will be surprised at the number and the quality of items. Lastly, remember that I will not be supplying maps this year. You can print out the ones that I posted previously in this thread, or bring your GPS, or both. If you have issues printing off the maps, let me know.

Anyone that has confirmed that they are going to attend, please start to arrange payment if you can. If you have not confirmed your attendance, please do. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-28-2013 at 04:45 PM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote