View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:25 PM   #602
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
1) Thanks. That is the specific question I am asking. Have you confirmed this?? My initial impression was yes, if swapping nothing else but a R200 based pumpkin into a R200 diff (in this case a Q45), it should be a direct swap

2) No. I am asking if you can swap a R200 pumpkin (ATS LSS or S15 HLSD pumpkin, R200 diff based off the S13, J30, Z32 NA diffs) into a 350Z, which is a R200 diff itself (although has a different pinion and ring gear design). Base R200 (S chassis, R chassis, Z chassis, J chaasis, etc) internals are NOT swappable to a 350Z carrier. The internal/external dimensions prevent this

3) Why would I go plunk the money and time to pull all those diffs for it to not work?? Sometimes you need to work smarter not harder . Time spent pulling diffs in junkyard is not spent making $$$ doing other things
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote