Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #143
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
So, I am not the only one having an issue with Chase Bays for the order.

I dealt with Justin and I ordered Brake lines for my S14. It was trade deal with my Head gasket + $.

Payment was sent November 27th 2012.

I was told following

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables
That kit has to be assembled in the warehouse and will ship out directly from there. Normal turn around time is 3-5 business days however with the influx of orders from the black friday sales it may be a bit longer! I will keep you updated as often as I am on it though for sure.
Of course I can understand they are very busy after Thanksgiving week. But never though it will take much more than a few weeks.

I gave a couple of weeks and asked Justin for the status and he told me there is nothing he can do since it's warehouse that sends out the item not him. Also he told me he will send me the tracking # as soon as he gets from warehouse.

I gave another week, same answer from him. there is "Nothing" he can do and he also offered money back. I would take the money back if I didn't need the brake lines. I was disappointed with their sales tactics or their customer care service.

I sent PM yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style
Justin,

I have not received the tracking # yet.
I am hoping you can get this shipped out right away.

My car is sitting on jack stand without brake lines and I can't drive my car when I need to.

This has been more than 1 month since I spoke to you and your told me you guys are backed up with Thanksgiving order.

How could it takes more than a month when it usually takes 3~4 days to get it out?

Your reply like last time which you said you can issue an refund for it. But that's not what I want.

You already have head gasket I sent also I sent you $ for the difference to get brake lines from you.

Please send my brake lines as soon as possible.

I am starting to believe that you are not top of the orders you take from customers, or is it just me because my order is not as important as other customers?

Hope to hear back from you.
And this is answer I got from Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Bays
Today is our first day back in the office from christmas break. Nothing has changed since the last time we spoke. The warehouse will reopen tuesday of next week and things will start shipping again. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me!
No changes, no updates, no products.

Does it really take over a month to assemble and ship item?
Does sales person really can't do anything for the order they took?

I will maybe happy with their product if I receive it. But I am not very happy at all with their customer service nor their order process.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote