View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 07:44 PM   #700
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The remark was in regards to ugly custom jobs where the LED's are too far apart and the array is all goofy or shaped like a heart.
matej, this is zilvia. your words are blasphemous.

Originally Posted by Nightstylejapan
Really need some help here guys.. I have a 97 Kouki and recently converted my front end to Zenki, yes you heard that right.... My issue is the headlight wiring.... High beams are direct swap no issues. However the low beam
Connector has 3 pins on the Zenki, my chassis wiring for the Kouki has a 2 pin connector. I was planning on a de-pin and re pin to keep everything clean. However I'm not sure what I will have to do to ensure everything will work correctly? Any suggestions? I have Zenki bulb pigtails already as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's so fucking lame.
Not just lame, its retarded.

"Hi guys, I just bought my 180SX Type-X and I removed all the aero and installed a USDM KA24E w/ automatic.

(sigh)
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote