View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #43
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Your lens is hurting you just as much as the tripod, I would guess. It's true that Photoshop doesn't move pixels when it merges to HDR, so if your tripod shifts at all, you're going to get fuzzy HDR shots... but most of what I'm noticing is more aberrations toward the edges, which is a definite sign of cheap glass. That, and whenever you have a camera that doesn't do HDR bracketing (multiple shots at different exposure levels with one button press), you get tree movement/cloud movement/etc that really kills the "sharp" look of the HDR'd pic.

these are pretty old. i dunno how it got bumped way up here. but the softness is from the distortion. shooting at 10mm will do that, reguardless of the glass. i now have a much beefier tripod, and a remote. i dont really have the same issue i had back then. thanks though.

oh, and you can shoot sony all you like. haha. im not touching 'em. autobracketing is for noobs that have no idea what they're doing. ive never used the function.