View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 09:38 PM   #7
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
I have an ORC twin disc, but I would never recommend a twin disc after putting in one.
Yes pedal "pressure" feels stock. Cool!
But here is why I wouldn't bother.
#1 They are noisey, if you want to turn on the car and every normal person would think, shit is your car fallin apart. Cool, else don't.
#2 Sensitive AF because that is what you pay for. They are SUPER grippy 1st 2nd 3rd gear, you can't just bang away cause its VERY grippy and jolts the car a bit if not rev matching.....
#3 Unless you have a sturdy ass gear box like a CD gearbox, it will eat your tranny alive on drifting or clutching kicking.... its hard on the drive train....

I only got it because I got a really good deal on it, thought it sounded cool until how loud it was like a super loud ducati dry clutch (if you never heard one youtube it). I have a CD box but I am not drifting or daily driving it, just track duty in 4-5 and 6th gear.....

Otherwise truthfully my favorite clutch was a RPS Max Street Disc clutch, but they are disc. Maybe I heard good things about white bunny? but no experience on em