View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 01:27 PM   #105
AWD260R
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
AWD260R is an unknown quantity at this point
This is good, I have/had AC in my RB26DETT swapped S14 using the oem R32 AC compressor. I used the S14 low pressure hose and welded into the R32 hose fitting, The high pressure line worked like oem BUT!!! now I've changed to a EFR turbo with the new Full Race manifold IWP and I am back to sqaure one. The R32 AC compressor is to long and hits the manifold runner with out the hose, so I was forced to get a R34 AC compressor which is shorter (less deep) and now I have to change both the low/high hose's because the R32 fittings don't mate to the R34 ones. I think my oem S14 fitting might of fit the R34 low side but have no clue as I have tossed that peice I cut off. I'd go this route if it would clear the new manifold because I wanted to get a new S14 condensor but no one has any I might have to flush it out but anyhow do you have the measurements of the fittings? my R34 AC compressor ID are as such:

Low Pressure side: 21.32mm or .839 inch
High Pressure side: 15.3mm or .602 inch

high pressure side at condensor: 12.58mm or .495 inch

If this kit would work I'd only need the condensor part but I'm curious to know if your modded fitting would clear on the LP side.
I've already moved my condensor and radiator about 2" forward if I recall correctly, ugh the things we do for creature comforts.