View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #83
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
E's '95 S14 Build - The true "forever" build

Thanks a lot man! I love your car BTW. It really makes me want to build a clean stock bodied "Type-X" hatch exclusively for street use. Sadly I don't have the time or the money to take on a second project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I know how it is trying to get things done with two little ones at home as well- it can be tough! Props to you for being a good dad and still trying to hang in this silly hobby of ours.

I'll be around as long as the community will accept my crazy antics! I saw a video (think it was on IG) of you ripping with your girls in the back seat. It really made me chuckle because I have been longing so bad to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone