View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 PM   #2822
OG_S13

Trader Rating: (0)
OG_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Nah, ride height isn't the worst part, could be like 1" lower. But, the Pussy Hunters sticker implies you are 16 years old and have yet to do the deed.

Also, trailer wheels are an auto-fail.

So close, yet so far.
If you're so concerned about the wheels, send me the money, so that I can buy the wheels you like to see on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
You must live in a place with roads. I remember when I couldn't lower my car because I lived in a place that had roads. Then I saw other people that lived where I lived with lowered/slammed cars. So, I asked, how could you slam your car when there's roads around. Then they told me that it was all a figment of my imagination and that they lived in cloud atlas and their cars actually floated on unicorn dust and pixie tears. Then, I acquired some unicorn dust and pixie tears and moved to cloud atlas so that I could also be low....
or...

I've recently heard that there's an ordinance throughout PR that does not allow cars lower than yours to drive on public roads. They actually have to be air lifted from place to place.

Go with whichever ridiculous story you prefer about lowering your car.
There isn't really a law about vehicle height... The problems is how shit and fucked up the roads here are. I have already spent alot of money buying new tires, fixing wheels & bumpers because of pot holes and ridiculous amounts of ditches.
OG_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote