View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #2823
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_S13 View Post
If you're so concerned about the wheels, send me the money, so that I can buy the wheels you like to see on it.

There isn't really a law about vehicle height... The problems is how shit and fucked up the roads here are. I have already spent alot of money buying new tires, fixing wheels & bumpers because of pot holes and ridiculous amounts of ditches.

So, story one then? The one where the roads that you drive on, specifically, don't work for low cars, but the low cars around you are magical? Yeah. That's everywhere bro. Not just in PR. There's a guy that I work with that can't lower his car because the city we live in has bad roads.
Meanwhile, I'm over here doing this:

And not breaking ish or replacing stuff like I'm some kind of jamook or something. Go figure right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kids and their magical cars.
Because on topic: