View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #34
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
LOL @Theronin: Ill throw you a bone because you just assume.

My mom was a prison nurse in a max security in D.C.
My grandfather was a Pastor who spent a few days a week ministering in Jails and prisons around CO....YEAH dumbass...the state where they house the worse of the worse (see Canyon City)
I...ME...MYSELF, used to teach classes in a prison and a Jail in D.C. It was a High Risk but not a Max.
.....you just "Know people".
Please tell me where I said fuck the police? yeah, thats what I thought dickbag.

Now @ Falkon240: we can talk civil like, because I like YOU can see both sides here.
I say his reaction to reach should have been after he pushed the inmate away the first time. Hell I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if he had pulled his side arm and shot said inmate in the leg or something, Because YES, the inmate did pose a small threat. Now, the first slam should have never happened, and even in that statement it should have been a restraining move and not a move of aggression or violence like the CO made. That, is where he crossed the line of being held to higher standars. That inmate posed no threat to him past the point where we saw on the video, with the first push sending the guy flying across the room. That "fight" was decided right there.
I dont think the second slam was a panic reaction, not as a whole. I think it was a display of power.
I do however agree that the last slam was a display of power to the inmates not to fuck with him. All arguing aside what did you teach?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote